So after another round of her abuse and death threats on herself, only to return to Twitter an hour later, we decided to make a list of how this cycle works.
- Goes off on her family, throws them all under the bus, disowns them, throws in a lot of anti-gay and racist remarks aimed at them which are things she accuses others of doing to her family.
- Threatens to move to a different state or even a different country, says she is done with Florida, names a random location where she will be going. Past locations have ranged from Georgia to Nevada to California and even different countries since her Trump Derangement Syndrome has gotten so bad.
- When she realizes she has no funds to move, she threatens to kill herself and the usual “If I am found dead….” type posts that suggest someone is planning to kill her.
- Leaves Twitter for an hour up to a full day and then returns and claims she was worked up (Drugged out) and needed some time away and that everything is fine now.
- Threatens to sue Donny Long and claims Donny and PWL are all going to jail and that she won, posts pictures of forged court documents for “proof.”
- Contacts fake news outlets and tells them a 10 year old tale of PWL complete with outdated info, lies and inaccuracies, fake news sites run with it because it fits their narrative. Poor little old Alexandra is just a harmless old black woman and black people never tell lies or are involved in hoaxes are they?
- Posts pictures of herself with a shit eating grin on her face with a bag of fattening fast food in her hand and claims that “Life is great!” This is the high that food addicts, drug addicts and sex addicts get when they are about to indulge in their drug of choice.
- Feeling down and depressed and fat, posts semi nude selfie of her fat self and claims that she is starting her diet today and that she will be back down to her high school weight and because she is black she looks like she is 16 anyways and “Black don’t crack.” Fan boi cucks run with it and tell her she looks great so she quits the diet and goes back to binging on junk food.
Does that cover it? If we missed anything, feel free to add it to the comments.