|Welcome to Porn Wiki Leaks|
|Currently leaking 27,002 articles|
From Porn Wiki Leaks - Wiki
Mark Krinsky |
25 October 1954
Ed Powers born Real Name Mark Krinsky DOB: October 25, 1954 is a Straight Male Porn Actors, Director, Producer, and former Radio Host. Find out more about this persons life before porn by looking at the porn stars real name page Mark Krinsky Born Date Of Birth: Contact email: Twiter:
Message Board and talk
Family and Friends
- Ed Powers began dating his camera-girl Bonita in 1994. Despite the fact that they split up in 1997, she still actively works as his cameragirl from time to time and even helped co-host his radio talk show "Bedtime Stories". She worked under the alias Elizabeth on the show.
- He has been romantically linked to several of his co-stars, as well as, most of his cameragirls including Anisa and Cherry Rain.
Powers was born in Brooklyn, New York. He is best known for his Dirty Debutantes series, which features amateur female performers, many never having acted in porn before, performing masturbation, sex with male performers, and occasionally lesbian scenes.
- His quotes were used in the book 'Why We Rule! 101 Great Reasons To Love Our Country' written by Rob Cohen, David Wollock.
- Worked as a deputized peace officer/social worker at Starrett City [a housing complex in Brooklyn, NY], between 1970 and 1978.
- Is an avid art collector.
- Considers John F. Kennedy to be a personal hero.
- His father died when he was 12.
- He is a self-made millionaire.
- He owns his own production company, Ed Powers Productions.
- Got into the adult entertainment industry in 1978 when he began performing on 42nd Street in New York City.
- To date, he has worked with over 2,000 different women on camera. More than any other male porn star working.
- Ranked #26 in AVN's Top 50 Porn Stars of All Time.
- Has produced, directed and starred in over 600 films.
- Received his first on-screen credit in Loose Ends II (1985)
- Worked as a writer [circa 1984-1985] for Hot Times Magazine, a digest for the adult film industry.
- He has been known to refer to his on-screen encounters as 'one-scene stands'.
- Working with him has become a rites of passage to getting signed as a contract girl in the adult film industry. Racquel Darrian, Briana Banks, Lori Michaels (all Penthouse Pets) as well as Nikki Dial all have worked with him, logging plenty of miles on his mattress.
- In 2006, after releasing volume 369 of his More Dirty Debutantes series, Ed retired. In 2007, he told Adult Video News that he wanted to take a more pro-active approach to his health, and would eventually return when he felt the time was right.
Dirty Debutantes series
The Dirty Debutantes series has introduced many new actresses like Nadia Nyce and helped those already in the business get noticed. Jamie Gillis was initially a co-producer on the series. Marylin Star's first film was More Dirty Debutantes 30, released in 1994. Leanni Lei's first movie was in 1997 for Powers. She had been inspired to become a pornstar after watching a film starring Mimi Miyagi, who also made her debut with Powers. Aurora Snow's first film was More Dirty Debutantes 152. He filmed the debut of Lacey Duvalle in More Black Dirty Debutantes 27, as well as twice filming scenes with former Family Matters child star Jaimee Foxworth (as Crave). In 2001 Sunrise Adams made her debut in More Dirty Debutantes 186. She later referred to the experience of making the film as "nothing I want to remember".
Katie Morgan's first scene was in Dirty Debutantes 197. Lisa Sparxxx made her film debut in Dirtier Debutants #4 in 2003. Angelica Costello also made her debut in the series. Felix Vicious made her debut in More Dirty Debutantes 225. Audrey Hollander's first scene was in More Dirty Debutantes 268. In 2005 HIV positive Brooke Ashley returned to the adult industry in Dirty Debutantes 328. She was filmed having sex with her boyfriend Eddie Wood, who is also HIV positive.
Had his own radio program on 97.1 in Los Angeles and Detroit. The show was called "Bedtime Stories".